At The Cinemaholic, we take great pride in the quality of our content. Our writers create trustworthy and accurate content that is free of ethical concerns or conflicts. If you ever come across an article that you think needs to be improved, please reach out by emailing [email protected]
Here are the steps we take in order to make sure our content is reliable and accurate:
- We only publish news for which the source is verifiable.
- Every article is first reviewed by editor(s) before it gets published on the site.
- We have a dedicated research team that works closely with writers and provides them with trustworthy facts and figures.
- All articles are written and formatted in a way that they are easy to read and comprehend.
- All advertising locations on the site have been carefully selected so that they don’t interfere with the user experience.
- If an article gets modified after its publication, it is marked as “Updated.”
- We only work with and hire writers who are experts in the field of entertainment — preferably with a film/journalism background.